Review COVID-19 Guidelines to Keep Jobsites Safe
Adherence to COVID-19 guidelines is not just a social responsibility. It’s also good business. Keeping your workplaces and jobsites safe and your teams healthy allows projects to continue smoothly and to be completed on time. NYCA has consolidated COVID-19 resources from a number of organizations. These provide insight on everything from OSHA guidance on use of masks to CDC protocol for disinfecting work spaces.
The Construction Industry Safety Coalition’s customizable “COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan” for construction companies. This plan has been updated as of October 29 and should be reviewed, if your company has not done so already.
Follow the links below, and give your team a refresher. It can save lives.
CDC continues to recommend taking precautions even as individuals receive their vaccination. Keep job sites safe by continuing to encourage your employees to follow these guidelines:
- Correctly and consistently wear a mask over nose and mouth in public spaces
- Stay six feet from others who do not live with you
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water